Monday, July 8, 2013

May have had a bit too much fun this weekend

This weekend was amazing in all aspects except diet and exercise

One of my closest friends was down from Sydney and we over indulged to the max
She is such a bad influence...but I know it's my fault for giving in so easily

On Friday, we spent the day shopping in the city. We walked and walked and walked so I used that as an excuse to eat. We went to grill'd for lunch, I'd never been there but I'd heard it was dangerous calorie wise. I stuck to the mixed vegetable salad because I was able to check the calories on their website. A few hours later, we had time to kill so we decided to get a coffee. We ended up at San churro...again, I'd never been there. My friend was telling me all about how amazing their hot chocolate is...especially the peanut butter melt. I knew I was in for a killer calorie filled dessert, but I didn't want her to feel bad for drinking it alone so I gave in and had one. Bloody amazing! Definitely worth it. For dinner, we went to groove lounge. Again, I was planning on having something light, but my sister and friend were indulging in pizza and pasta and I didn't want to fill like the odd one out. I stupidly decided to get the gnocchi which was laden with cream. I felt so sick afterwards.

Saturday we ate quite well, but I drank. I stuck to clear shots and vodka waters so it wasn't too bad.

Sunday we ended up at cold rock. It was delicious but sickeningly sweet.

Last night I went to max Brenner for the first time. Wasn't worth it!

I don't know what came over me. It's like I just gave up. I went to give for two hours yesterday but I slept in this morning so didn't make it to my morning session today. I really cannot be bothered to go to Zumba tonight but I'm sure ill just JFDI and drag myself there

Not looking forward to weigh in tomorrow. Lets hope I haven't ruined all my efforts on one naugh weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment